WFINT has implemented a Corrective Action Request (CAR) system to ensure each client’s specifications are met at all times. Any WFINT employee or client representative can submit a CAR to the VP of Quality if a problem or quality concern arises. This includes, but is not limited to, faults within a process and problems on a project site.
WFINT takes action to eliminate the cause of nonconformities in order to prevent recurrence.
A documented procedure has been established to define requirements for:
- Reviewing nonconformities (including customer complaints)
- Determining the causes of nonconformities
- Evaluating the need for action to ensure that nonconformities do not recur
- Determining and implementing action needed
- Records of the results of action taken
- Reviewing corrective action taken